Kaworu Nagisa (17thangel@tokyo-3.com)
Sat, 20 Nov 1999 09:58:10 -0500

>> I doubt about Super Robot Wars, since its main appeal is all the 70's and
>> 80's shows that it takes off the mecha from and the US audience will be
>> totally clueless about most of them..

 Now, I don't think this is 100% right. The newer sequels
do have Evangelion, Gundam Wing, Gunbuster, and the upcoming SRW@ will have Giant Robo & Macross with it.

 In terms of the older robots, US did have Macron 1 (Goshogun), Tranzor Z (Mazinger Z), Grendaizer, Star Vengers (Getter Robo), etc...

>>besides, do you REALLY want to see SRW
>> dubbed in English? :)

 Uh... no thanks. SRW dialogues have a lot of swearing in
them. Can you imagine all those translated in a far lighter manner of which the most would be "damn!" ~_~

 I don't like namechanging, censorship and editing... period.

-Veilchen