Kaworu Nagisa (17thangel@tokyo-3.com)
Sat, 20 Nov 1999 09:30:26 -0500

>Uh, where's "here"?

 Philippines...

>Com-V is one of the classics, and superior to Voltes V in most ways,
>especially the character design (and we all know who did them). Chizuru
>remains one of the architypical bishojo in anime.

 Come to think of it, she's a lot prettier than Megumi of
Voltes V. But, I do find Megumi pretty stunning with her
helmet on. I guess I just don't like her hair that much.

>Never did get over how everyone in Voltes V were brothers...

 LOL, oh that? Kinda interesting concept, but it's one of
the factors that I don't like about Voltes V. It's mainly
focused on family ties... if you ask me, Kenichi should have paid more attention to Megumi rather than his father who practically did nothing in the whole series but acted
as a Boazan bait for the Voltes team. At least in Combattler V, Hyoma and Chizuru are more or less a love team.

-Veilchen