BlazeEagle@aol.com
Sat, 20 Nov 1999 03:46:23 EST

In a message dated 11/20/1999 3:23:19 AM Eastern Standard Time,
johnkkwok@hotmail.com writes:

> Actually, I think there's a strong possibility it will get a bad rap. I've
> never liked those pretty-boy terriorists. I still remember how shocked I
> was after seeing Hiro blow up a building for the first time.

  It may be, but I hope its not. It kind of bothered me, but not much.
Extreme gore is what gets to me, more then anything. I don't mean blood. Gore
is what bothers me. I've seen R rated and one or two PG-13 movies with worse
violence in it then Wing. I've only seen the first 20 episodes of Wing,
though. About the school in Wing being blown up, that could be left in, it
is, after all, a millitary school and stuff like that happens in war or a terr
iorist action.

  Well, the boys from Wing where trained their whole life to be terriorists,
wheren't they? That's the impression I get from watching Wing. Don't take
this a rude please, Your watching anime and that kind of stuff bothers you?
It didn't bother me too much. Now, if that was real life, it shake me up real
bad. I have learned, with anime, anything can happen :)

  If it is edited to the extreme, I'm glad AnimeVillage is releasing it to
video.

Aaron