BlazeEagle@aol.com
Fri, 19 Nov 1999 22:07:22 EST

  Here's the URL:
http://headline.gamespot.com/news/99_11/19_vg_front/index.html

  The site says:

"GameSpot News has learned that Square's Front Mission 3 is currently headed
for the US. The game was released in Japan earlier this year. According to
sources, the translated Front Mission will hit the US by summer of 2000.
We'll deliver an import review of the game in the near future."

  The reason I posted this, is the more Japanese games that are released, it
will hopefully lead to more game companies to know that there is a big demand
for Japanese games in the US there could be hope for Girens Greed, Super
Robot Wars, etc. to maybe see a US release. I know I can import Japanese
games, but I want to know the story of Japanese games, too. Without reading
the games FAQ on the Internet.

  Aaron