Kaworu Nagisa (17thangel@tokyo-3.com)
Fri, 19 Nov 1999 09:12:21 -0500

>> I've seen a RX-78-2 in Special Toys Center in Virra Mall.
>> I don't think it's for sale though. But I'm sure it's one
>> of those 2-inch rubber figures...
>
>I don't think so, I saw these ones in Makati. The ones you probably saw were
>the metal mini's for the wargame these people were talking about.

 I'm sure it looked like it was made of the same material
as those GW/Voltes V figures. I even asked if they have
a Nobel or a Zeta...

>I saw them but didn't pay too close attention to them. I'll check them out
>again when I go back. But I don't go to Special Toy Center that much since I
>work in the Makati area. I go to that place in Makati which sells RCs mainly
>because they have more equipment that I need and they have a complete
>selection of Tamiya colors.

 I don't think I saw it the last time I've been there. Someone probably bought it or something...

>I only go to STC when I need finishing abrasives, masking soil - and of
>course, Mechs.

 Okay. By the way, Combattler V is gonna be shown here. It should be inferior to Voltes V in terms of graphics and animation (does anyone remember the Combattler V clip from
Super Robot Wars F?), but I do wonder about the storyline.

-Veilchen