Federico Makabenta (yenm@iconn.com.ph)
Fri, 19 Nov 1999 08:11:23 +0800

> I've seen a RX-78-2 in Special Toys Center in Virra Mall.
> I don't think it's for sale though. But I'm sure it's one
> of those 2-inch rubber figures...

I don't think so, I saw these ones in Makati. The ones you probably saw were
the metal mini's for the wargame these people were talking about.

I saw them but didn't pay too close attention to them. I'll check them out
again when I go back. But I don't go to Special Toy Center that much since I
work in the Makati area. I go to that place in Makati which sells RCs mainly
because they have more equipment that I need and they have a complete
selection of Tamiya colors.

I only go to STC when I need finishing abrasives, masking soil - and of
course, Mechs.