Ben.Mack@jwt.com
Thu, 18 Nov 1999 11:41:35 -0800

I want to thank the 9 people that showed up to the pizza forum. We learned a
lot. Our biggest learning was that the vast majority (all but 1) of these
participants got into watching Gundam and then building Gundams.

The learning that our client has found so hard to believe is that many of the
participants got into Gundam when they were 7-10 years old.

We need to determine if this skewed by who we had in the group or if it is
commonplace. It would help me out a lot if you would take the time to fill out
the following questionnaire. To avoid undo congestion on this system, please
respond to my email: ben.mack@jwt.com

Name:

Age:

Age first got into Gundam:

Age first built a Gundam:

# of Gundams built:

Would you be willing to bring your built Gundams to a screening?

Grade of Gundams built and will continue to build:

Conventions attended past year:

Magazines/comic books purchased past year:

Do you watch Sailor Moon:

# of Gundam Videos owned:

# of Gundam books owned:

Do you play video games? # owned:

Hours a week spent on-line:

City, State, Country of residence:

Do you build other models? what kind:

Findally, would you please describe how you were introduced to Gundam and what
lead to building your first model?