Su, Rodrick (rsu@tigana.com)
Thu, 18 Nov 1999 07:50:41 -0800

Have anyone ever tally up the full strength of AEUG? How many capital
ships, cruisers, support ship, in-atmosphere transport carriers, mobile
suits, pilots, etc. I know that they were able to field as large of a army
as Titan, but still have to be of considerable size to take on both Titan
and Axis.