Paul Fields (johnny_raiden@hotmail.com)
Thu, 18 Nov 1999 08:17:44 -0500

Well now guys you won't beleive it. I and some friends
of mine are SERIOUSLY considering setting up a shop.
We will be doing some Computer repair, some Sony PSX
repair, MOD chips, Dreamcast sales etc... AND we want
to have an anime section. Now I seem to be able to find
stuff in existing stores, other people miss, but in starting
my own, I need some distributors to get me product.
    I've seen bits and pieces of this info go past in other
discussions, so now I'm asking does anyone know of any
US, or Japanese distributors that sell anime? You can
send it to me directly. I don't want to waste the list's time.
If you want to post it to the list that's fine with me, so long
as I see it... and seeing as there never seem to be enough
shops I hope everyone excuses this latest OT message.

If you know of anyone I can talk to about the Dreamcast
games, PSX games and the importing of those or getting
the US ones too... it would also be greatly appreciated...
The store will be in the Richmond/Charlottesville Virginia
area... but I'll take distributors from anywhere.

Paul Fields
johnny_raiden@hotmail.com