Chaos025@aol.com
Wed, 17 Nov 1999 23:29:35 EST

In a message dated 11/17/99 8:04:09 PM Mountain Standard Time,
mirage_left4@hotmail.com writes:

> funny.. I always thought GM stands for General Model. No "Gundam" there.

I've always considered GM to stand foe "Gundam Mass-produced." Guntanks and
GunCannons were never produced in great numbers. In their full production
heyday, We only see a few here and there. But GM's are seen everywhere, and
they are still Gundams in form and function. I see GM as having been derived
from G-1, G-2, G-3, GM. The G-4 came out after GM's were available, but was
more in line with the first three, so is therefore a Gundam in name as well
as function.

SJ