BlazeEagle@aol.com
Wed, 17 Nov 1999 23:28:08 EST

In a message dated 11/17/1999 10:31:23 PM Eastern Standard Time,
jorgelee@singnet.com.sg writes:

> I don't have any PalmTop figures so I can't make any solid comments on them
> but they sure look cheap. It seems to me that it's a bit pricy for
something

> of this quality. How much are the PalmTop series suppose to retail for in
> yen?
> I rather stick with the Gashapon Gundams if I need Gundams for wargaming.

www.actionace.com has most, not all of them, for $2.99 each. They are under
the "A2 Shop" at actionace.com. From the pics on the site, they only come
with a gun and in some cases a sheild and no beam sabers! I will probably get
one of them, but the lack of beam sabers is a problem for me.

Could someone that has one, please post a review of it?

Aaron