Tomonaga (Tomonaga@xtra.co.nz)
Thu, 18 Nov 1999 17:10:57 +1300

Curry wrote:

> > Rick Dias mass produced ? In Z Gundam series I am sure there were only 4.
> >

> Actually there was more that 4 Rick Diaz in Zeta. because I know that Char's was
> demolished when Camile blew it to hell in the early part of the series. Then the
> others were replaced at several times through out the series until the other pilots
> were killed and Char got the Hyaku shiki!!!

Char got the Hyakushiki after his red Rick Dias(#1) was stolen by Camille's father and
was destroyed by Camille. Roberto and his black Rick Dias(#2) was destroyed protecting
the shuttle on Earth. Emily got a replacement red Rick Dias(#4) which was badly damaged
in her first sortie. Appoli and his black Rick Dias(#3) went to Earth but the MS was
left behind for Kalaba to use. After Camille got the Z Gundam, Emily switched to the Mk
II and Appoli got the red Rick Dias(#4) and was subsequently killed in it.

That's 4 Rick Dias in total and I am sure there weren't any others in Z Gundam. : )

Tet