Chaos025@aol.com
Wed, 17 Nov 1999 11:04:20 EST

In a message dated 11/16/99 10:30:19 PM Mountain Standard Time,
scorpio@best.com writes:

> But the GM's name is, likewise, a contraction for "GundaM". Merely
> having an oblique reference to the word "Gundam" in your name doesn't
> qualify, but I suppose we could establish a secondary category for mobile
> suits that are clearly supposed to be Gundam derivatives. However, this
> category would have to include the GM, GunEZ, et al, making it so broad
> as to be worthless.

Actually, that would be the "GM" category, where the GM, the ReGZ, GunEZ, and
Gunblaster all fit in to the "close enough to Gundam to be Gundam, but still
aren't Gundam" category.

I still see the Zeta Plus as a Gundam, just like the ZZ and Sentinel Gundams.

SJ