Armand Larraga (lynxswift@earthlink.net)
Mon, 15 Nov 1999 23:58:47 -0500

Hey Folks,
I just recently saw a bunch of the SD Gundam models of the G Generation
Zero game, they are really cool. I got myself the Sazabi and the GM
Custom.

The amazing thing that surprised me was that the GM Custom comes with
extra parts in order to build a, SD Gundam Alex! :) It even has the
Chobham armor. Now this posed a dilema. I originally bought it to build
a SD GM Custom, and now that I know I can make an Alex I wasn't sure
what to build. Here's what I think I'll do, build it up as a GM Custom,
Then scratch build a couple of SD cannons for the shoulders of the
Chobham armor and bingo, anytime I want can turn it into a GM Cannon
Custom like the one Keith in 0083 pilots. Now I gotta figure what to do
with the Alex head it came with. I'll probably just swap heads every now
and then and call it GM Custom Alex Head or somesuch. But over all this
is a pretty neat little kit with a lot of possibilities.

Other kits in the SD line I saw were a Bound Doc, S-Gundam, Geara Doga,
Jagd Doga, Kampfer, a Gelgoog, heck lots of stuff is in the line.

Armand :)