-Z- (Z@Gundam.Com)
Mon, 15 Nov 1999 19:06:16 -0800

At 19:28 11/15/1999 +0800, you wrote:
>so, if I wanted to buy the ones with the ending of V Gundam, what title
should
>I look for?

Mobile Suit V-Gundam BGM, Score I (King KICA-153) has the first season
OP/ED (Stand Up To The Victory by Lindbergh and Winners Forever by Infix)
as the first and last tracks, respectively.

Mobile Suit V-Gundam BGM, Score III (King KICA-199) has the second season
OP/ED (Don't Stop! Carry On! by RD and Mou Ichido [Once Again] Tenderness
by KIX-S) as the third and fifth tracks, respectively.

Both CDs are also available from Son May (SM) Records, but I don't know
their catalog numbers off-hand.

-Z-