Scott DiBerardino (sdiberar@student.umass.edu)
Mon, 15 Nov 1999 13:46:49 -0500

I'm looking for information on recent Gundam gaming books, particularly
those published by Hobby Japan. Specifically, I'm wondering if they ever
published anything for the Gundam RPG after the Advanced Edition and One
Year War books. I'm also interested in any books concerning the Gundam War
trading card game. I've been to Hobby Japan's and Bandai's site, and the
Gundam Project, and info is very sparse on anything but this month's
releases... can anyone give me a hand?

--
-scott   \\   sdiberar@student.umass.edu