Peter Savin (pedro@shiporama.org)
Mon, 15 Nov 1999 09:41:05 -0800

>Hi, in the last issue of Dengenki Hobby Magazine (Dec issue), there's was a
>section on how to "touch-up" a special coat Gundam. They use
silver-coloured
>tape to cover up the gaps, scratches etc istead of painting over it. I was
>also wondering where you could get those?

I'm not sure what they're using in that article (haven't seen it), but try
Bare-Metal Foil (http://www.bare-metal.com). It's a super thin, adhesive
backed foil used for car bumpers and shiny airplanes and such. Should work
quite nicely for touching up the coating kits (I'm going to try to build a
1/100 Hyaku Shiki using the gold foil instead of paint).

Peter Savin
pedro@shiporama.org