Federico Makabenta (yenm@iconn.com.ph)
Mon, 15 Nov 1999 12:31:52 +0800

Additional details only:

Not all Perfect Grades are the same...

The Perfect Grade Eva (from Bandai) which features a foot-high Eva-01 is
quite different from its Gundam PG counterpart.

It doesn't have the same internal detail of the Perfect Grade
Gundam - (which I consider to be near ridiculous...) and even for some MG
Gundams!
Judging from what I hear about the people who've made a PG Gundam - not
quite as hard to make (the Eva PG takes about the same time as one of the
simpler MG kits)...

Anyway, just in case you had an intention to buy a PG Gundam - it's still a
good kit though... but I wouldn't hold it up to any MG Gundam in terms of
quality...