Sun, 14 Nov 1999 23:04:08 EST

In a message dated 11/14/99 6:43:34 PM Mountain Standard Time, writes:

> Hi, in the last issue of Dengenki Hobby Magazine (Dec issue), there's was a
> section on how to "touch-up" a special coat Gundam. They use
> tape to cover up the gaps, scratches etc istead of painting over it. I was
> also wondering where you could get those?

Any crafts store. You'll find it in the area where gold, silver, and copper
leaf and enamels are sold, general in the area of paints and wood finish.


Gundam Mailing List Archives are available at

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.0b3 on Mon Nov 15 1999 - 13:05:53 JST