James Boren (jboren@earthlink.net)
Sun, 14 Nov 1999 05:32:10 -0800

I just picked up the new Turn A soundtrack. If you're interested, here's
the lowdown on it.

title- Dianna & Kihel: Turn A Gundam Original Sound Tracks II
24 tracks
58min 30sec

It is your usual Yokko Kanno soundtrack CD, i.e. a mixed bag of music. It
includes a riverdance-like Irish track, a sea chanty, a couple of primitive
chanting tracks (like on the first Turn A OST). There are also some nice
turn of the century classical music to be had as well. The opening theme
song (Turn A Turn) is the first track. I'm not sure if the ending theme is
here, at least it isn't marked. My favorite track so far is "Alfa and
Omega" a pop song with english lyrics. It's an alright Kanno CD, if you
like her stuff I would recommend it.

Bonus! You also get a sheet of 40 or so little stickers with that strange
fish object on them. I have no idea what I'm going to do with them.

-James