Sun, 14 Nov 1999 01:30:57 -0500 (EST)

On Sat, 13 Nov 1999, Master Asia wrote:
> as for the gunmetal question, try the Tamiya gunmetal but that is also very
> dark, there is also Model Master II "metalizer" line they are laquers though
> but it seems to me like they are very metallic but keep in mind laquers if

Dark is good, I want a greasy look... Do you mean the Tamiya regular
(oil-based) or acrylic. Isn't Model Master II acrylic also? I didn't know
about laquer model paints, are they different from oil-based paints?

What color do you paint the inards (in elbows, knees and ankles) with?
Don't tell me you use intermediate blue.

CHIN, Chien Ting
... o O *
Man is a bubble