Mark Simmons (scorpio@best.com)
Sat, 13 Nov 1999 19:28:43 -0800

Neil Baumgardner reports,

>Okay guys, I've got something I've been meaning to show everyone. It
>appears to be 'new,' as in not seen before, animation from 0080, found
>in the August 1990 (No. 57) edition of B-Club. Looks like it may be
>stuff that was cut from the final product. Either that or was
>commissioned for this B-Club edition.

  Actually, it's from one of the SD Gundam videos, in which the SD crew
visit the "real" world and find themselves smack dab in the middle of a
0080-style One Year War. In fact, the Gouf picture seems to have been
cropped to omit the huddle of terrified SD mobiel suits cowering in the
foreground. :-)

  This was around the same time they did MS ERA, and everyone was ga-ga
over the notion of redoing the One Year War with retconned 0080 designs...

-- Mark