Sat, 13 Nov 1999 22:29:20 -0500

>> Full spread picture:
>> http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Towers/4625/0080.jpg
>>
>> The main image appears to show a MS-06FZ Zaku Kai vs a retconned RX-78-2
>> Gundam!
>>
>> Here are close-ups of the boxes on the left:
>>
>> Here's a good one, Gaus dropping Zaku Kais!
>> http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Towers/4625/Gau0080.jpg
>>
>> More of Zaku Kais dropping:
>> http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Towers/4625/MS-06FZ0080.jpg
>>
>> Cyclops team look-alikes, except with a blue Zugock-E and brown HyGogs:
>> http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Towers/4625/Cyclops0080.jpg
>>
>> A very-old style Gouf. Possible original idea for the Kampfer?
>> http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Towers/4625/MS-070080.jpg
>>
>> A Rick Dom II on the ground (colony?):
>> http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Towers/4625/MS-09RII0080.jpg
>>
>> Light green Geelgog Jaeger:
>> http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Towers/4625/MS-14Jg0080.jpg
>>
>> GM Space Commando:
>> http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Towers/4625/RGM-79GS0080.jpg
>>
>> Production Guncannon (intact!):
>> http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Towers/4625/RX-77D0080.jpg
>>
>> Okay, so my biggest question is: When and where would the Gau dropping
>> Zaku Kai sequence have happened? Or was this to be 0080 set on Earth?
>>
>> Mark, others, was this all talked about nine years ago and I just wasnt
>> around?
>>
>> Neil Baumgardner

I have no Idea what it is but it sure looks great, but heres a thing I just
thought about.... If the Rick Dom II, Gelgoog Jaeger, Hygog etc. are better
than the original designs why weren't they sent to the front at A Bao A Qu?
and used in major battle, I know that 0080 and 0079 in reality was produced a
while later but there seems to be a gap in logic, can someone explain?

Oh yeah and about those pics, I so hope its a new OVA now we can all forget
about Syd Mead and move on! ^_^

- Roger