Sat, 13 Nov 1999 21:42:17 -0500

Okay guys, I've got something I've been meaning to show everyone. It
appears to be 'new,' as in not seen before, animation from 0080, found
in the August 1990 (No. 57) edition of B-Club. Looks like it may be
stuff that was cut from the final product. Either that or was
commissioned for this B-Club edition.

At any rate, Paul and I just scanned it and uploaded it to my website.

Here's the addresses:

Full spread picture:
http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Towers/4625/0080.jpg

The main image appears to show a MS-06FZ Zaku Kai vs a retconned RX-78-2
Gundam!

Here are close-ups of the boxes on the left:

Here's a good one, Gaus dropping Zaku Kais!
http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Towers/4625/Gau0080.jpg

More of Zaku Kais dropping:
http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Towers/4625/MS-06FZ0080.jpg

Cyclops team look-alikes, except with a blue Zugock-E and brown HyGogs:
http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Towers/4625/Cyclops0080.jpg

A very-old style Gouf. Possible original idea for the Kampfer?
http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Towers/4625/MS-070080.jpg

A Rick Dom II on the ground (colony?):
http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Towers/4625/MS-09RII0080.jpg

Light green Geelgog Jaeger:
http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Towers/4625/MS-14Jg0080.jpg

GM Space Commando:
http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Towers/4625/RGM-79GS0080.jpg

Production Guncannon (intact!):
http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Towers/4625/RX-77D0080.jpg

Okay, so my biggest question is: When and where would the Gau dropping
Zaku Kai sequence have happened? Or was this to be 0080 set on Earth?

Mark, others, was this all talked about nine years ago and I just wasnt
around?

Neil Baumgardner