Sat, 13 Nov 1999 10:55:29 -0500

Mark Simmons wrote:

> >1) How many RGM-79(G) GM Ground Types were built?
>
> Pre-production mobile suits of this type are typically produced in
> batches of about 20-40 - as with the A type Zaku I (27 units), A type
> Gouf (32 units), and YMS-14 Gelgoog (25 units). That's enough to outfit a
> few test companies and send 'em into battle.
>
> In fact, one of the old MSV books claimed that the GM was produced in
> two batches - one run of 42 units, and a later one of 288 units (the
> latter seems a bit too conservative considering the scale of Operation
> Star One) - a claim reprinted in the MG GM kit manual. This first batch
> was produced at Jaburo and used to form the first combat teams; the later
> batch incorporated test data retrieved from Side 7 and used different
> armor materials.

Okay, I think I need some context here. How many total MS are we talking
about on either side? Ie, how many Fed MS in the OYW and how many Zeon MS.
Also, if known, how many Fed MS are there around 0083 (of course we already
roughly know how many Delaz had). Or even how many MS are we talking about in
Z?

Hundreds? Thousands? Tens of thousands?

Neil Baumgardner