Winn Sevilla (winn@nsclub.net)
Sat, 13 Nov 1999 21:03:50 +0800

There's one thing I don't understand or maybe i'm just lacking knowledge or
intelligence...

If the TURN A series is after a lot of years in the future in the UC century...
then if there was a Zaku digger and found... then how come it's still working?
It's supposed to be corroded and the technology dead of old age...

Help me out here Mark!

and what is a Goriki ?