Sat, 13 Nov 1999 04:20:51 -0800 (PST)

--- Mark Simmons <scorpio@best.com> wrote:

>> How many RGM-79(G) GM Ground Types were built?
>
> Unknown. The Kojima Battalion has 12 - same as
> their number of RX-79[G] Gundams - and there's no
> record of them being used elsewhere... (snip)

Hmm... in the opening of episode 7, when Zeon's Yuri
Kerane and his soldiers were retreating from Odessa, 2
units of GM Ground Types + Type 61 tanks were
approaching their bases, so they were indeed used for
other frontlines as well. How many were made? I'll
made an educational guess: less than fifty.

=====
Nightingale
http://side7.gundam.com/newtype_asylum/