Winn Sevilla (winn@nsclub.net)
Sat, 13 Nov 1999 19:59:11 +0800

Ah! the legendary Specials Toys Center in Binondo...

Well... I don't know the street... but here's a clue...

note: these are related to locations found only in the Manila, Philippines...

you're on the right track if you see an elementary High School with some take
out store called "AROMA CHICKEN HOUSE"... just go on straight and then you'll
find some store that sells those chinese" 8 lucky treasures" that they put on
the walls... just go on straight... you'll then come up to an alley, a store
with aluminum works... still go straight... then you come to this store that had
posters that have ads about DVDs, VHS, LDs... and in front is some Motel or
something like that... they you'll find a small "Special Toys Center" sign...
that's it.... Also, not sure, but I think the street is called "TETUAN"... the
chinese guy who owns the store is really nice... he'll give ya some advice in
buying...