Mark Simmons (scorpio@best.com)
Fri, 12 Nov 1999 23:49:55 -0800

Ryan Freeman asks,

> I know this has been mentioned before but what are the chances that the
>US is going to see DVDs of the gundam universe?

  I recall the AnimeVillage folks saying that U.S. DVD releases were
going to lag the Japanese ones by at least six months (to prevent
Japanese viewers from importing the cheaper, multilingual U.S. versions).
But since 0080 and 0083 are coming out on DVD in Japan first thing next
year, it's possible that we could see domestic versions by next summer.
Always assuming that Bandai's policy doesn't change, of course...

-- Mark