Vince K (hahavincent@yahoo.com)
Fri, 12 Nov 1999 21:31:15 -0800 (PST)

I just saw the designs for turn X gundam, the newest
mobile suit in the turn A series... and it looks ....
one word: Disgustin!!! we're trailing further and
further away from the "gundam" we once knew...

I mean, Syd Mead did another crap job again~ as if
Turn A wasn't bad enough...

Turn X in no way resembles a gundam, apart from the
fact that it has a head, 2 arms and 2 legs... is the
gundam tradition lost forever?!!! guys this is real
bad

i may be offending a few ppl who like the new design,
apologies now, but wouldn't you agree that if Syd Mead
wanted something new and fresh and different then why
didn't he start up a new cartoon series instead of
disappoint old fans of the original gundam!?

~Vince K

=====