-Z- (Z@Gundam.Com)
Fri, 12 Nov 1999 19:36:18 -0800

At 19:41 11/12/1999 +0800, you wrote:
>I need to know the Singers for all the songs in Gundam Singles 1 album,
>while i have the album, i cannot read japanese. thanks.

So would I -- it's one thing to read titles and another to interpret
personal names, where the same kanji can have two or more pronunciations.

Here's what I have:

Mobile Suit Gundam
------------------
Fly! Gundam [?]
Forever Amuro [?]
Here Comes Char! [?]
Shining Lalar [Keiko Toda] (Matilda Ajan)
Now, Take A Rest [Keiko Toda] (Matilda Ajan)

Mobile Suit Gundam I
--------------------
Cross In The Sand [Takajin Tashiki]
Star Children [Takajin Tashiki]

Mobile Suit Gundam II: Soldiers Of Sorrow
Soldiers Of Sorrow [Daisuke Inoue]
Alone In The Wind [Daisuke Inoue]

Mobile Suit Gundam III: Place In The Encounter
Beginning [Daisuke Inoue]
Encounter [Daisuke Inoue]

Mobile Suit Z-Gundam
--------------------
Z - Beyond The Time [Maya Ayukawa]
Believe In The Starry Sky [Maya Ayukawa]
Silvery Dress [Hiroko Moriguchi]
To The Planet Of Water, With Love [Hiroko Moriguchi]

Mobile Suit Gundam-ZZ
Anime Ja Nai (It's Not Anime) [Masato Arai]
The Era Is Weeping [Masato Arai]
Silent Voice [Jun Hiroe]
10,000,000 Year Galaxy [Jun Hiroe]

Names in square brackets are the singer, names in parentheses are those of
the anime character for who the singer was also the voice artist.

Anyone who can fill in the blanks is welcome to contribute.

-Z-