Federico Makabenta (yenm@iconn.com.ph)
Sat, 13 Nov 1999 10:22:53 +0800

> That's about as good as you're going to get unless you want a B-Club
resin >kit, but that will cost significantly more than an injection kit.

>-Ryan Freeman-

I've seen that B-club one here. I feel that it's just too much considering
that it costs more than even the Perfect Grade Gundam.

But still - the B-club Sazabi available here may be the cheapest one I've
heard of. Around Php10400 - at HobbyLink - it cost around 29800 yen... about
Php11200 equivalent. Not much of a discount but still significant.

Oh well...