Federico Makabenta (yenm@iconn.com.ph)
Sat, 13 Nov 1999 08:41:35 +0800

> Well, Mecha! was designed just so you could wargame with models.

I've tried Mecha. I just don't like it. It uses a fixed point system with
not
much leeway of putting in all the weapons you would want in your Gundam.
That inflexibility doesn't really help... particularly if you have visions
of Kou Uraki dancing in your head...

>Mekton II
> had some conversion rules, but I think Silhouette (Jovian Chronicles and
> Heavy Gear) is your best shot. It's the system I like to use.

I just wish I had the rulebook. Well. Time to shell out for a new rulebook I
guess...