Winn Sevilla (winn@nsclub.net)
Sat, 13 Nov 1999 08:12:00 +0800

In relation to the topic "What happened to the gundam pilots" a few months
ago... just wanna know a few other things...

I know that the RX-78, Nt-1, Gp01-03, Nu Gundam and Superior Gundam were all
trashed... but what happened to the gundams in other series in the UC
timeline? What happened in the ending? the V, V2, Z, ZZ, F91 and other
gundams? What happened to them in the ending? I didn't actually watched
them... never finished the V series... not the ZZ ones too...