Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Sat, 13 Nov 1999 06:43:26 +0800

>>Just wondering if anyone has a battle system for Gundam 1/144 similar to
>>Warhammer 40k...
>>Other systems will do - but I don't want a conversion to Battletech
>>rules...
>>Thanks...
>I'd suggest Mekton. Especially if you're planning to use it for RPG rather
>than miniatures. However, 1/144 is a little large for Miniatures.

I remember a friend of mine and if i remember the Posadas brothers (who
were really gundam fanatics), actually used a large yard and a lot of
calculation to setup 1/144 hex-style playing. that's nasty...why not ust
the new diecast gundams that are about two-three inches tall?

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter
ICQ#12914919