Federico Makabenta (yenm@iconn.com.ph)
Sat, 13 Nov 1999 03:05:29 +0800

> On Fri, 12 Nov 1999, Kaworu Nagisa wrote:
> > How would I know if a kit is made in China or made in Japan? Does it
> > say on the box? From afar, the boxes don't really make much of a
> > difference. By the way, those kits sold in SM Toyland, are they made
> > in Japan or made in China? How about those in Special Toys Center?

SM Toyland's models are original. So are those at Special Toys Center.

Chien is right though - they're made mostly in China anyway. I think only
the B-club stuff comes from Japan directly.

I know that SM Toyland gets their Gundams mainly from official Gundam
distributors here - so don't worry about it. Special Toys Center has their
own overseas sources - but they're extremely reliable. I can guarantee you
won't get screwed when you buy the PG Gundam RX-78 from them. I've been
buying mechas there for years.