Federico Makabenta (yenm@iconn.com.ph)
Sat, 13 Nov 1999 02:23:37 +0800

Hi,

Has anyone heard about these Fake Gundams coming out of Hong Kong?

I have one in my possession - out of curiosity - I bought it but found the
parts would fall off repeatedly - makes excellent damaged mech scenery
though with a black retouch and styrofoam stuffing inside painted in silver
and gold for exposed internals...

They cost around $4 - and are labeled Ben Dei on the cover at the lower
right. The packaging is identical save for the instructions written in
Chinese...

Most of the stuff I've seen are Gundam Wing models - but I've seen a Zero-G
frame Aestivalis of the Nadesico series as well...

Anyway, just as a warning...