Salamangka (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Fri, 12 Nov 1999 13:59:25 +800

>> Psycho Frames, and Incom, Alice- Hell MS w/ only psycho frame can kick an
Eva's skinny little butt. Keep in mind Eva's still lack lot of Technology and
its weapons are WAAAAAAAAAAAAY behind they got giant handguns which wont even

>> dent a gundam with beam weapons and stuff and an Eva wont stand a chance
with a nightingale or Hi nu or something..... I think even Valkeries have more
of a chance, a barrage of missle from a tiny plane would hurt more than shells
besides these Gundam Vs. other Threads are getting mighty boring.......
>> - Roger
>Whatever....
>SJ

okay, That's a good jump-off point. I know that the Gundarium/Gundanium alloy
is what higher end MS's use, as well as Luna Titanium, with lower-end MS's using
steel and all that. it's also known that the NT-1 used a Chobham-type external
armor system.

Did any of these armor types ever consider the effect of beam weapons? They're
tough against kinetic weapons or solid or explosive weaponry, but then we have
heatblades and beam sabers and beam weapons all over Gundam. Was there an actual
armor type which proved to be effective against these attacks, like armor that
can withstand heat attacks or beam weapons for a sustained period of time before
being whittled down? And then there's the problem of armor weight...
"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter
ICQ#12914919