Chaos025@aol.com
Fri, 12 Nov 1999 01:00:42 EST

In a message dated 11/11/99 6:57:50 AM Mountain Standard Time,
winn@nsclub.net writes:

> Hmmm... the Gunblaster is not a GM... first off, it doesn't have the
> traditional designs of a GM... besides, it was used as a testbed of
> the V Gundam... so it doesn't count as a GM... well... although it
> may be refereed as the GM of the V Gundam series... and it really
> looks good. But a pity that Zanscar loves to aim for their cockpits...
> kick, shoot and stab...

As far as I've seen, GunEZs and GunBlasters qualify as GM's. They aren't
Gundams, but they look like Gundams. They have the same weapon types as
Gundams, but less of them. And they are fielded in numbers.

> But there's this "JamesGun" on the V Gundam series... it looks
> like a scaled down cheapened version of a it's ancestors... looks
> really bad.

The JamesGun is a direct decendent of the Hardy Gun.

> And how does that other GM Cannon look alike "shot lancers"
> work? And what's the concept of them? They look familiar with
> the weapons of the CrossBone Vanguard's MS...

The Javelin is a space modified JamesGun using the same lances used by the
Crossbone Vanguard. A melee weapon that doesn't cause a reactor explosion.

SJ