James L. Ravelo II (jravelo2@pacific.net.ph)
Fri, 12 Nov 1999 07:50:10 +0800

Kaworu Nagisa wrote:

> I just saw 1/144 Gundam model kits sold by a sidewalk vendor for only 150 pesos (around $4.00). Can someone
> tell me whether this is a good bargain or not? Thanks
>
> -Veilchen
>
> Get Free Email, Anime News, and The Best Prices at http://AnimeNation.com

gee Kaworu, avoid those like the plague...verify the box itself if it
really is from Bandai. I saw some like the ones you described and upon
closer examination of the box, I saw that it wasn't from Bandai, though
at first glance it looked like the original stuff. The ones I saw were
the 1/144 Endless Waltz knockoffs.