Winn Sevilla (winn@nsclub.net)
Thu, 11 Nov 1999 21:52:56 +0800

That's a real challenge! Maybe Bandai will release both the Orchis &
Stamen separately or kinda like the RX-178 Super Gundam... who knows...
the box of the combined version may be bigger than the Dom or the Gp02! I
don't have any MG kits yet, but I'm gonna make sure that's gonna be my
first MG... if it ever come out...

But there was this kit that B-Club issued... who big is it? and what's
the scale?