Winn Sevilla (winn@nsclub.net)
Thu, 11 Nov 1999 21:51:55 +0800

Naaah... give in to the dark side... go buy the MS Encyclopedia... it's really
a great buy... has lots of info of MS in there there are weapons, support
units but what is most fascinating in there is the concepts of the MS... like
the Zeta for example.

To the list... Is there an updated encyclopedia for 1999 or 2000 ? I want to
buy it if it ever comes out.