MS06ZAK@aol.com
Thu, 11 Nov 1999 03:12:59 EST

In a message dated 11/10/99 5:13:31 PM Central Standard Time, gundam@loop.com
writes:

<<
 I am not sure if the Full Color Model version of Zugock (also in 1/144 scale)
 was a snap-together kit, but since it came out in the late 80s/early 90s,
 when Bandai made snap-together technology standard on all Gundam kits, it's
 very likely that they were snap-together kits.

I hadn't thought about that one ;) I wish they would' make some of the water
mecha into MG models. It would've been interesting to see what technology
they had running beneath the armor. Even a MG Zock would be interesting.

Jason