Vincent Kwok (hahavincent@yahoo.com)
Wed, 10 Nov 1999 08:46:11 -0800 (PST)

--- Kaworu Nagisa <17thangel@tokyo-3.com> wrote:

> >You're forgetting something else... Macross?
> >
> >I mean, they're better than Evangelion right? They
> can crack their AT
> >fields with songs and stuff... but actually, I
> don't know much about the
> >7 and the Plus series, so if you've got some
> knowledge, just reply.
> >
> >Considering their Valkries and stuff... they may
> not have firepower and
> >stuff... but their speed is such a great advantage.
> Plus add up the X-1
> >and you can kill all mobile suits!
> >
> >And have Isamu Dyson, Guld, Maximillian Genius, Roy
> Fokker and other top
> >pilots against Gundam pilots... who knows who will
> ever win? Just think
> >Max in the Nu Gundam or Wing Zero Custom!
> ><!doctype html public "-//w3c//dtd html 4.0
> transitional//en">
> ><tt>You're forgetting something else...
> Macross?</tt>
> right? They can crack their
> >AT fields with songs and stuff... but actually, I
> don't know much about
> >the 7 and the Plus series, so if you've got some
> knowledge, just reply.</tt>
> may not have firepower
> >and stuff... but their speed is such a great
> advantage. Plus add up the
> >X-1 and you can kill all mobile suits!</tt>
> Genius, Roy Fokker and other
> >top pilots against Gundam pilots... who knows who
> will ever win? Just think
> >Max in the Nu Gundam or Wing Zero
> Custom!</tt></html>
>

> Didn't someone mentioned that a powerful newtype
> can
> fry his or her opponents brain with something? Then
> the
> same goes for any other human or alien pilot, right?
> However, I don't think that EVAs 05-13 were piloted
> by
> neither aliens or humans... I think it's something
> called
> the "Dummy Plug". And since these EVAs don't need
> the
> umbilical cords to supply them power, how in the
> world
> are MS gonna beat them? Just a thought...
>
> -Veilchen

First of all i agree with the arguement that EVAs are
in the super robots series and not in real robots.
they can't really be compared unless you put them in a
simulation game like the japanese games series Super
Robot Battles... (but that's quite a stupid way to
compare...)

even if you had to compare them, EVAs win, no doubt.
If you've seen 'evangelion death and rebirth', and
'the end of evangelion', remember how asuka goes
berzerk and massacres all the evas 5 - 13... then they
just come alive all chopped up and rips the EVA 2
apart... gundams may kill EVA 0, EVA 2, but EVA 1, who
can regenerate and is crazy in berzerk mode, and EVAs
5 - 13 who feel no pain, are virtually quite
invincible. Even if you drop whole colonies down, they
have the spear of longiness which will just rip apart
the whole colony~

p.s. i love both gundam and evas, gundams more than
evas actually, ~ just that if you have to compare them
like that i feel evas will win

VK

=====