Wed, 10 Nov 1999 11:29:32 -0500

Vince Leon wrote:

> So what is the complete list of weapons used by the Dendrobium. I have
>
> 1) 2 extra bazooka launchers
> 2) 2 extra beam rifles

Actually, I think we only see one beam rifle in a pod.

> 3) cluster pod - ~30 rockets (anti-mecha)

It actually holds _108_ missiles.

> 4) missile pod - holds 3 missles(anti-mecha & anti-battleship)
> 5) explosive primer cord (anti-battleship)

Sounds about right overall, mind you the thing has 12 pods, only about half
of which we actually see used. For my Mekton game, I've guessed the
following 'typical' load-out (although it could always be changed to suit
the mission):

1 Chain Mine
2 Folding Bazookas
1 Beam Rifle