MS06ZAK@aol.com
Wed, 10 Nov 1999 09:19:43 EST

In a message dated 11/10/99 7:03:36 AM Central Standard Time,
17thangel@tokyo-3.com writes:

<< So I see... I could only hope that the yaoist GW fans
 never ever hears about this. But, is Loran an ordinary
 Earth boy pretending to be an ordinary Earth girl? Or
 is he rather an experienced ace?

Actually Loran is a former spy from the Moon Race who circumstance put into
the role of Gundam Pilot. He has definately had previous MS ezperience as
he, with his two other Moon Race Spy friends, flew a FLAT down from the moon
onto the Earth. I wouldn't say he is the most experienced ace yet, He was
kinds like Amuro at the beginning of 0079, he's got some natural talent, but
he is still adapting to the Gundam at this point in the series.

Jason