Kaworu Nagisa (17thangel@tokyo-3.com)
Wed, 10 Nov 1999 08:35:18 -0500

>You're forgetting something else... Macross?
>
>I mean, they're better than Evangelion right? They can crack their AT
>fields with songs and stuff... but actually, I don't know much about the
>7 and the Plus series, so if you've got some knowledge, just reply.
>
>Considering their Valkries and stuff... they may not have firepower and
>stuff... but their speed is such a great advantage. Plus add up the X-1
>and you can kill all mobile suits!
>
>And have Isamu Dyson, Guld, Maximillian Genius, Roy Fokker and other top
>pilots against Gundam pilots... who knows who will ever win? Just think
>Max in the Nu Gundam or Wing Zero Custom!
><!doctype html public "-//w3c//dtd html 4.0 transitional//en">
><tt>You're forgetting something else... Macross?</tt>
>AT fields with songs and stuff... but actually, I don't know much about
>the 7 and the Plus series, so if you've got some knowledge, just reply.</tt>
>and stuff... but their speed is such a great advantage. Plus add up the
>X-1 and you can kill all mobile suits!</tt>
>top pilots against Gundam pilots... who knows who will ever win? Just think
>Max in the Nu Gundam or Wing Zero Custom!</tt></html>

 Didn't someone mentioned that a powerful newtype can
fry his or her opponents brain with something? Then the
same goes for any other human or alien pilot, right?
However, I don't think that EVAs 05-13 were piloted by
neither aliens or humans... I think it's something called
the "Dummy Plug". And since these EVAs don't need the
umbilical cords to supply them power, how in the world
are MS gonna beat them? Just a thought...

-Veilchen