Vincent Kwok (hahavincent@yahoo.com)
Tue, 9 Nov 1999 19:04:01 -0800 (PST)

Guys, as a great fan of Gundam (like all of you are),
I need your help. I've been assigned to do a physics
project, and while others chose black holes, etc...
I've decided to glorify the world of gundam by writing
a topic on it. I really need all the info you guys can
give me on the development and physics behind anything
you can find on mobile suits. Or any homepages which
can give me info are helpful.

I'm planning to write a sort of timeline (but about 20
pages long) for Gundams, including as much physics as
I can gather. Anything will do - from beam sabers,
shields, anti gravs, power outputs and fuel,
materials... NT weapons~! And preferably if you can
give me a brief history on how/when it was made.

Also i've been reading through the past info, and i've
seen this minovsky system thingy, can someone explain
what it is exactly?

Your help would be very greatly appreciated!

Thanks~!

Vince

=====