Tue, 09 Nov 1999 21:58:46 -0500

MS06ZAK@aol.com wrote:

> << However, I think the best we can realistically hope for is a HGUC.
> >>
> but why would they make HGUC of it when there is already a 1/144 scale kit.

Okay, maybe that's hoping too. However, the old 1/44 RX-78GP03 is in no way,
shape, form or fashion a HG. A lot could be improved on. Besides it would make
it that much easier for them to make it, the mold's already there.

Heck, I'll pull for a MG GP03, I'm just not holding my breath.

    Neil Baumgardner