garrick lee (kapshiaw@yahoo.com)
Tue, 9 Nov 1999 16:34:40 -0800 (PST)

> Yeah, I got 2 built ones already and have more
> unbuilt ones. They are
> nicely balanced with details, weapons, and sleek
> curves. Definitely a
> design worthy of a MG treatment, preferably in 1/60
> scale.

out of curiosity, eddie (and everyone else). how many
kits of EACH model do you guys have?

my hardygun (with all the rest of the sf91 kits) is
still languishing in its sprues, until the day i can
make it look good with a decent paint job.

that could take a few years, but model kits have no
expiration dates anyway :) so i can feel smug about
grabbing a model kit that grabs my eye, even if i have
a backlog.

side question: what's the difference between the 1/144
serpent and the 1/100 serpent? is the 1/100 any more
awkward because of the odd assortment of big guns?
how's the 1/100 serpent colors? (are they in beige or
transparent brown like the 1/144?)

-garrick

=====